Serap Towel | Mirage
Made using super long fibre Turkish cotton, Serap towel is our most lightweight towel from the collection. Peshtemals (Turkish towels) are traditionally used in hamams. Perfect to use daily and even better at the beach or park.
Here are few reasons why a peshtemal is better than your average Terry towel
* Thinner than your ideal towel making it perfect for travel
* No hairy fibres means the sand will stay where it is supposed to, at the beach!
* They are quick drying, making them more environmentally friendly.
* They are large enough to use as a sarong, tie behind your neck or on your chest as a cover up or use as a shawl in the evening.
* They become softer after a few washes as opposed to terry towels.
* You can use them in your living room or on your favourite accent chair as a throw.
* They are made by local artisans in their homes, handed down from generation to generation.
All our Turkish towels are hand-loomed, OEKO-TEX® certified and dyed at eco registered dye house.
Size: 95 x 170 cm
Love and Care: Machine washable. Do not use bleach or harsh detergents.
As this is a hand made product, there may be slight colour and size variations.
Purchase with Purpose
By purchasing from us you are choosing to buy better. Natural, chemical free products that are kind to you and your loved ones as well as our planet.
Your purchase enables us to continue to support communities dependent on traditional crafts.