Aysu Towel | Moon water
Say hello to our premium towel, Aysu. Durable, large and super absorbent, it's the only towel you'll need. Known as peshtemal, these flat towels are usually used in hamams / Turkish baths. Perfect to use daily and even better at the beach or park.
Here are few reasons why a peshtemal is better than your average Terry towel
* Aesthetically pleasing and ideal to add some elegance to your bathroom.
* They are thinner than your average Terry towel so they'll take up less space store as as well as in your suitcase when travelling.
* They are quick drying, making them more environmentally friendly.
* The sand doesn't cling onto the fibres, so sand stays where its supposed to, at the beach!
* They are large enough to use as a sarong, tie behind your neck or on your chest as a cover up or use as a shawl in the evening.
* They become softer after a few washes as opposed to terry towels.
* You can use them in your living room or on your favourite accent chair as a throw.
* They are made by local artisans in their homes, handed down from generation to generation.
* They employee more people who tie the tassels in their houses.
All our Turkish towels are hand-loomed, OEKO-TEX® certified and dyed at eco registered dye house.
Size: 100 x 180 cm
Colour: Denim blue and white
Love and Care: Machine washable. Do not use bleach, harsh detergents.
As this is a hand made product, there may be slight colour and size variations.
Purchase with Purpose
By purchasing from us you are choosing to buy better. Natural, chemical free products that are kind to you and your loved ones as well as our planet.
Your purchase enables us to continue to support communities dependent on traditional crafts.